Service and Support
We’ll Get You Started
A dedicated Parata Project Manager (PM) will lead you through the implementation process of our products.
- Guides a smooth implementation
- Performs formal site visits depending on the complexity of the project
- Coordinates site visits with our local Field Service Engineer and carrier during site preparation
- Provides a detailed project plan so you know what’s needed and when it’s needed
- Consistently wows our customers
Once your machine is installed and ready to run, your installer switches to training mode and stays on site to get your team up and running as well. From operation to cleaning and regular upkeep, your pharmacy technicians and pharmacists will be confidently Powered by Parata with the know-how to make the most of your investment.
We’ll Keep You Running
We know how important it is to quickly resolve any issues you may have. Losing uptime is not an option, and as your partner we understand the importance of reliability. Our team can remotely monitor your equipment and proactively identify any anomalies to address. Whether you call us or get a visit, you’ll always be helped by a Parata employee who delivers on our promise.
Just a Phone Call Away
We’re ready to take your call every day of the year. Our Parata Technical Assistance Center (PTAC) Engineers and Specialists:
- Route calls by product
- Perform remote diagnostics
- Earn industry and factory certification
- Resolve up to 85% of issues over the phone
- Resolve up to 75% of issues in 20 minutes or less
Or Right At Your Door
Located across the country to keep our fleet running at peak performance, our team resolves 92% of issues in just one visit. You can be sure you’re getting a trained professional and full-time Parata employee. All Field Service Engineers:
- Proactively support our technology
- Conduct diagnostic visits
- Provide pharmacy team training
- Are Parata employees, not sub-contractors
- Support a 99% fleet uptime
- Receive up-to-date training and certification
- Go miles and miles — and then go the extra mile
Call PTAC 888-989-7822 or submit a ticket: Log on to the Customer Community with your credentials.
Parata’s team is here to help you so you can get out front and stay focused on your customers.