- Overview. Becton Dickinson (“BD”) with the assistance of its survey partner, Excelerate LLC, plans to collect surveys with a limited number of responses from our email invitation in order to gather information which will help us understand the pharmacy automation technology market. Selected participants must meet certain qualifications and complete the survey between September 12th and September 25th, 2023. The online survey will take approximately twenty minutes to complete.
- Eligibility. In order to be eligible to participate in the survey program, you must be a legal United States resident age 25 or older. You must be (a) employed at a Standalone community hospital, Health system (less than 10 hospitals), Health system (more than 10 hospitals), Outpatient health system pharmacy, (b) work at a health system with an outpatient pharmacy, (c) familiarity with your organization’s current outpatient pharmacy operations or future or potential plans for an outpatient pharmacy, (d) involvement in the decision making process of the outpatient pharmacy strategy. You must answer the survey questions emailed by BD on its link before September 25th, 2023 in order to be considered for participation.
- Selection. BD will select up to five hundred (500) persons to participate in surveys, as determined by BD and Excelerate, LLC at their sole discretion. Participants must answer all survey questions as completely and honestly as possible. We are looking for real feedback, not what you think we may want to hear.
- Consent by Selected Participants. By participating in a survey, you give BD and Excelerate, LLC your consent to use your responses for any and all purposes, without further compensation, including, without limitation, for marketing and publicity purposes. You agree not to disclose to anyone the content of the survey, or any specific information that may have been provided to you during the course of taking the survey.
- Thank You Gift. Selected participants who successfully complete the survey and opt in will receive a thank you gift, consisting of a $60-$150 Amazon gift card from Excelerate, LLC (ultimate final value will be dependent on BD Fair Market Value (FMV) of respondent’s role). There are no substitutes for the thank you gift and participants cannot exchange the thank you gift for cash. Recipients are solely responsible for any income taxes payable in respect of the thank you gift.
- Release. By accepting the thank you gift, you release and agree to hold harmless BD, Excelerate, LLC, and their respective affiliate companies, directors, officers, employees, representatives and agents from any and all liability for any injuries, loss or damage of any kind, including death, arising in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, use or misuse of a thank you gift or participation in the survey program.
BD, the BD Logo are trademarks of Becton, Dickinson and Company or its affiliates. ©2023 BD. All rights reserved.